Adjustable Air Beds Designed for RVs!
For questions, Live Chat or Contact us.
Not all air chambers are created equal. Our vulcanized, 24 gauge, cloth-backed rubber air chambers are the core feature of our air bed. Incredibly well-designed and built, our air chambers include almost too may features to list! But we'll give it a try..
Note: The digital air inflator MUST BE acclimated to room temperature for 24 hours prior to attempting to operate. Failure to do this may result in the inflator not functioning properly.
- Our 24 Gauge Air Chambers are thick and durable, and provide a full six inches of air suspension.
- Natural Cotton is bonded to the latex chambers, creating a soft texture and helping eliminate air leakage.
- The Vulcanized Design process virtually eliminates seams.
- I-Beam Construction creates strong and durable chambers.
- Double-Sealed Chamber Borders are constructed with a 1.25 inch seam and reinforced with another 1.25 inch seam for maximum strength.
- The user-friendly Cam-Lock Fitting gently twist-locks onto the air inflator, creating an air-tight, trouble-free seal.
- The Cam-Lock Connector houses the unique Pressure Activated Air-Lock Internal Seal, which prevents back-flow of air, allowing the bed to be moved without the need to deflate the chambers.
- The Uni-Bonded Chamber/Hose Assembly turns the entire assembly into a single unit. No connections to fail, no air loss.
- Our Steel Reinforced Kink-Free Hose improves pump life be reducing strain on the motor.
- The Brass Reinforced Connection Boot assures that there will be NO AIR LOSS at the critical hose connection point.
Bear | Ultra Bear
Warranty | Guarantee | RV Owners
Installation |Price List | Shipping